| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amarillo, Texas in July is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 14.6 °C (26.3 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of liquid accrues during on average 8 days.
- The skies in Amarillo, Texas are beaming with on balance a hefty 11:03 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:57 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:16.
- There are approximately 3:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amarillo, Texas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Amarillo, Texas, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Amarillo, Texas:
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) NNW
- Holly, Co, Usa - 308.8 kms (191.9 miles) N
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) NW
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) NNW
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) NW
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) S
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SW
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) NNE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) NNE
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 345.9 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) ESE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) ESE