| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amarillo, Texas in April is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 25.1mm (1in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Amarillo, Texas are sunny with on average a considerable 9:23 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:03.
- There are approximately 3:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amarillo, Texas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Amarillo, Texas, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Amarillo, Texas:
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) NNW
- Holly, Co, Usa - 308.8 kms (191.9 miles) N
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 284.5 kms (176.8 miles) NW
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) NNW
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) NW
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) S
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SW
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) NNE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) NNE
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 345.9 kms (215 miles) ENE
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) ESE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) ESE